2-7 Project Shift

My plan for the project has shifted pretty heavily so here is the updated plan and idea. 

The New Plan: 

I plan on making a small VR game where you fish into a small pond. The twist is that another player is going to controlling the fish from a phone. The C++ aspect of the project is no longer apart of it in favor of blueprints and bringing more experimental tech into Unreal.

The new schedule:

This week: Im going to continue to just familiarize myself with Unreal and its VR package, I will also try to build a small scene in the engine.

Next Week: Next week I will work on the actual fishing controls and getting everything workong

Week 7: I will work on getting the fish into the pond and making the player able to catch them

Week 8: This week will be dedicated to refining what is already in the game (Mechanics and assets)

Week 9: This week will be for getting the fishing moving with the phone

Week 10: This will be for finishing touches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-22 A final push