2/9 Pt.1 - Disaster

 So far for production today, things have been going awful. 

Mainly, my main drive is only 128gb, which has given me way more trouble than it should be. It has held me back from updating Steam Vr, it throws up 2-3 errors per time I open Unreal, but I'm pushing through it. 

I've fought through it all to get a small scene together after hours of trying to get everything working. The number of hours just watching shaders compile and trying to get through all the Facebook walls just to use my quest after not turning it on in a while is insane but I managed to be sort of where I wanted to be. 

A lot of the struggle this week was getting the pipeline for the new project in place, and now with all that set up and figured out, full production should go alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-22 A final push